Saturday, March 7, 2009

One of the Free Shamrock Crochet Patterns for March



Well, I found my favorite thread yarn crochet shamrock pattern. This pattern is for our monthly free patterns. Maybe next month I can find a knit pattern for you. I was so happy to find the printed pattern and then also find the web site. The author requests I only submit the URL here but that's wonderful of her to share it this way. Here's a photo so you can tell if you'd like to make them up. I used to make a bunch of them for my Mother to hand out to her friends. Our family name is O'Shea!



The pattern can be found at http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium/abbeydale/183/clover.htm

Hope you find this a great way to start out our first month blogging togethr. I'm hoping for some comments. Thanks and happy St. Patrick's Day and crochetng your shamrock!

Kathy



No comments: