Thursday, March 12, 2009

What Will it Be? Knit or Crochet? Free Patterns !

Here's the good ideas Tiff from Analog Buttons suggested! Thank you so much. Guess I was thinking Easter and spring instead of April showers. So now I will find a fitting pattern or design. Maybe something using a chunky yarn using large needles or maybe a knitted shawl or scarf using smaller needles and lighter weight yarn.

How about:

  • March - Crochet Shamrock Free Pattern
  • April - Showers
  • May - Flowers
  • June - Summer Solstice
    I read that May 21 2008June 20-21 is a very important day for our planet and its relationship with the sun. June 20-21 is one of two solstices, days when the rays of the sun directly strike one of the two tropical latitude lines.
  • August -
  • September -
  • October -
  • November -
  • December -

Keep the ideas coming. I finally found my mismatched socks I knitted so will get a photo taken and get them posted so you can see them. The ones I posted a few days ago using the Red Heart & Sole yarn are so much prettier. The yarn I used was not supposed to automatically stripe which is pretty evident when you seen them. I still think they're ugly! Wait till you see!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. Don't forget to take my survey, join my followers and vote or me! Vote for my blog.........see the link along the right side.

Kathy


If anyone has any great tips for camping, RVing or traveling let me know. Or maybe you have a quick and easy campfire recipe. See my other blog RV Travel blog.

OR, if your interested in arts and crafts, check out my Arts and Crafts blog.

No comments: