Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finished Knit Fish Hat ~ Dead Fish


KNIT DEAD FISH HAT
I finally finished! I seem to procrastinate when it comes to finishing but he's all done. What do you think of this pattern or this choice of yarns? Think I metioned in my last post that I used my scrap Red Heart 4 ply worsted weight yarns. Let me know if you try making one and what yarn you use. OK? Thanks.

I also made a whale cat toy (get information about this free pattern) and put a bit of catnip in it. My cats love it! It used such a little bit of yarn and was so easy and quick.

Kathy

If anyone has any great tips for camping, RVing or traveling let me know. Or maybe you have a quick and easy campfire recipe. See my other blog RV Travel blog.

OR, if your interested in arts and crafts, check out my Arts and Crafts blog.

No comments: