Monday, March 16, 2009

Filet Crochet Patterns for Baby Bibs for Thread Type Yarn


For Sale is a filet crochet baby bib patterns I designed in three choices. Price: $2.00 for all three. The patterns can be an attachment in an email. It's an easy pattern and you'll receive complete information for using crochet thread type yarn size 5, 10, 20 and 30 weight and hook size recommended along with the pattern chart and a pattern using crochet symbols. The bib measures from 12" X 16" to 17" X 23" dependinig on the size thread you use. You can also just crochet without pattern. You can try using 100% cotton Sugar and Cream yarn also. I prefer PayPal and my ID is kma2053@gmail.com Thank you.

They make really cute baby shower gifts!


The patterns were generated by Sandcastle Desigs, Inc.
thank you
Kathy

If anyone has any great tips for camping, RVing or traveling let me know. Or maybe you have a quick and easy campfire recipe. See my other blog RV Travel blog.

OR, if your interested in arts and crafts, check out my Arts and Crafts blog.

No comments: