Friday, March 27, 2009

Crochet the Lorenz Manifold Pattern

Has anyone every heard of the Lorenz manifold? I found it described on a web site and found it quite by mistake but it so intriguing I have to try the pattern for myself. I will try not to keep you in suspense for too long and will get some photos poste in a day or two after there's something to photograph. The pattern seem easy but what you do with the pattern after you're done with the crochet part doesn't look so easy. You'll see when I get that far what I mean and when I find the web site again, I can post that for you too. I printed out the instructions without thinking about saving the site! I know not a good idea. I love to crochet and I love puzzles, so this pattern should be a lot of fun. The pattern calls for a B crochet hook and 4 ply mercerized cotton yarn.

Kathy

If anyone has any great tips for camping, RVing or traveling let me know. Or maybe you have a quick and easy campfire recipe. See my other blog RV Travel blog.

OR, if your interested in arts and crafts, check out my Arts and Crafts blog.

No comments: