Monday, June 14, 2010

Red Heart Yarn Heart and Sole Key Chain Mini Purse Pattern




What would we do without Red Heart or Coats and Clark yarn? Did you know I was their Ambassador last August, 2009? See the column on the right for my story.

Hey, finally got one done. I just have to improvise sometimes, told that story already, so used some leftover sock yarn that I had in my stash. These little purses take so little yarn, I'm going to be able to get several if not lots of them. I'm working on purse #2 right now.

What I think I'll do, since I'm in into making pincushions right now, is stuff them and use them as a mini pincushion and maybe make some with longer handles. The next one, #2, has a different type of strap and one even is a drawstring!

Let me know what you think. I am not much of a photographer so forgive the bag photo. So much to do and so little time!

Don't forget to check out my other blog www.artsandcraftsdotcom.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

I love it,
Definitely going to have to try doing some of these,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

They really are so fun, use up scrap yarn and there's 4 different ones. You can always design some of your own. so fun!