Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Slip Stitch Knitted Afghan Pattern Coming Soon!

Slip Stitch Knitted Afghan Pattern Coming Soon


Soon I'll be posting some patterns that will be available for you to purchase. One of the first ones will be a slip stitch knitted afghan using Lion Brand's Homespun yarn. Stay tuned.


Kntting Machine Afghans for Sale on Etsy


Here's a few afghans that I made using my knitting machine. I have them for sale on Etsy.

This one is three panels of lace.




This one has a cable pattern just down the middle panel.



This one just plain knit; all three panels.



Same lace pattern but only down the middle panel



Soft yarn all three panels are knit.



Same here.......grey speckled but all three panels are knit.



A KnitKing machine is used for each of these panels. Two stitches are dropped along the edges and woven back up to connect the three together. I crochet the long edges, add the fringe and steam them.

No comments: