Friday, May 20, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone?

Crochet handmade jewelry, blogs I love, travel, creating, becoming a Zumba Fitness instructor, so many things have happened since I posted last.

I received a wonderful thank you from Kellie (Eclectic Chica) this morning.  What a nice surprise.  Thank you Kellie.  She has renewed my desire to post again on all of my blogs!  If you haven't checked out Kellie's blog, do try to do so soon.  She's a wonderfully creative and talented Mom that really loves to share her talents with her children.  Her children are very talented, too.  Hmmmmm wonder where that came from, huh?  Makes me wish I had those days back when my children were that age again.  My baby is 37 years old!  I have a grandson graduating from high school in June!  Seems like I just graduated!

Anyway, here goes my newest blog post.  Let's see where the heck do I begin?

I think the last post was that I listed my pincushions in my Etsy shop.  Pins Needles and Gems.  Although I've not sold a single pincushion, I have sold some of my crochet beaded jewelry.  Please check out my shop.  Also listed there are some filet crochet patterns I have designed.

We traveled again this last winter leaving the Seattle area in December 2010 and spent two days in the Portland, OR area so I could attend a workshop and become a licensed Zumba Fitness instructor.  I taught dance aerobics in the 80s and it's taken all these years to find another organization I liked enough to become a part of.  I don't have a class right now, but I did teach ladies at an RV and Golf resort in southern California.  The hightlight of our winter trip.

Traveling has given me lots of time to create my crochet beaded jewelry as you can see in my Etsy shop.  I've started a few new blogs as well.  Check out my Creative Assist, Fulltime RV Travel,  Pins Needles and Gems, Arts and Crafts Patterns and a few others that are more family oriented.  It's going to take awhile, but I plan to update them all.

Summer is just around the corner so what is everyone going to do this summer?  Any creating?  I'd love to hear about your plans on what you are going to make be it knitted, crocheted, or any other craft.

That's it for now.  I better get moving on updating the other blogs.........Maybe I can create another blog for my Zumba friends.  Just what I need, huh?  Another blog!


No comments: