Friday, May 20, 2011

Knitting a Headband for Your Little Girl or You

I have to update an earlier post.  Amy is a busy mom that designs the prettiest little headbands for babies.  Please check out her blog.  I featured her awhile back also.  She's one of my favorite creative Moms.  There you'll find link to the featured headband on her blog.  Check this headband pattern out...  Morning Walk Headband.

This is her blog   I'd Rather Be Knitting

Here's one for baby that Amy posted on her blog awhile back:  Headband for baby

Amy says:  "I just had my fourth kid. Being a stay-at-home mom is a challenge, but (most of the time) I love it. I’ve always hated to admit to it, because it’s sounds so cliche, but I married to my high school sweetheart. It’s true though, and I consider myself lucky to be married to my best friend."  AND she's teaching her little daughter, 5 at the time of the post, to knit.  What a wonderful way to spend a day with your daughter.  She's an active Mom, too.  


So please, check out her blog and her Ravelry account.   She's a busy Mom that loves to knit and proud to feature her here today.

No comments: