Wednesday, February 13, 2013

As Promised Crocheted Tea Cozy

As promised, I am going to try to create this beautiful tea cozy.  Create sometimes means a frustrating process but I am one that doesn't quit till I figure it out.  

I've been needing one for quite some time and I can't seem to find one in any store.  So why not create my own.  I have the time and the material.

I want one where the spout is also covered; many have the spout free coming through an opening.  I figure some of the heat will escape that way so I want the style shown below.

I found it and put it on my Pinterest board, Knit and Crochet, but I am unable to find the pattern.  I will continue to look and will probably have to just work it up myself and for sure I will share with you.

If anyone finds the pattern, please let me know:   http://pinterest.com/pin/150096600052012248/  and would love to give the person credit for this pattern.


Pinned Image

thank you for following me and please come back often.

Kathy

Found her website here:  

rosa e chocolate  Yet, I cannot find the pattern so will contact her and let you know what I find out.

No comments: