Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pretty Pin Cushions made by Julie!  Knitted Patterns Available! One FREE Knitted Pattern, too!


I found this site and fell in love with it because I am madly in love with pincushions myself and really would love to be able to design them like Julie does.  Guess all I have to do is sit down and try but when I don't see it in my head, it doesn't come out of my fingers.

This lady has some great patterns and I think you should check them out.  She has one free pattern on her site.

Sorry the following link no longer works.  I can't find Julie's blog.
Julies Knitting Corner

Don't forget to check out my other blogs.

www.artsandcraftsdotcom.blogspot.com
www.creativeassist.blogspot.com

just for the fun of it:

www.fulltimervtravel.blogspot.com

What's with the little white photobucket box that keeps following me around the blog?  I better work on getting rid of that.  Some how.

No comments: