Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cable Knit Afghan Red Heart Yarn

This is the lastest afghan I made on my machine with the cable down the center panel. I just love it. I'm working on one with thread lace down the center and considering doing the whole thing thread lace. Can't wait to show you. I have only been using Red Heart's Super Saver no dye lot worsted weight yarn. I really like the durability and ease of knitting with it. It washes up so nicely and lasts forever. I need to get to JoAnns for some strong thread the same color as the yarn so I can do a green thread lace afghan.

Don't forget this is still May and you can find lots of flower patterns at the Lion Brand web site. I am really loving my Red Heart yarn this month. I've knitted those two afghans and one more and made lots of double strand slipper/socks.

No comments: